As a value-added membership service, Master Builders of Iowa offers the MBI Training Vault, which can only be accessed by MBI members. The Training Vault is an electronic tool that is designed to make the process of tracking and documenting training records easy, organized, accurate, and accessible. Your company-specific Training Vault contains all training conducted by MBI dating back to 1998, and has the capability to include any training that your company would like to have included.
This online credential tracking system gives company management, as well as employees, easy access to training records. To reap the maximum benefits of the Training Vault system, you are encouraged to include all additional training, past and future, that your employees receive and to include all of your employees in the system.
Manage All of Your Important Training Records in One Secure Location
- Secure all of your employee certificates and documentation safely in one online location
- Accessible to company employees and administrators via the internet on job sites, at the office, at home, and while traveling
- Responsive technology allows for access from computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Easily monitor and track required OSHA training
- Guarantee your company is in compliance by having training records at your fingertips
- Never miss knowing about upcoming training opportunities
Below are the capabilities that are available for MBI member Training Vault company administrators:
- View and print training reports that can be filtered by course, employee, or title.
- Receive email confirmations each time an employee is registered for an MBI course.
- Receive email reminders prior to an MBI course an employee is registered to attend.
- Receive email notifications when an employee has a certificate added to his/her profile.
- Three-way communication and notification processes to assure company, employee, and MBI are all on the same page regarding training records.
- Access to past MBI webinars to view for future team training opportunities.
Below are the capabilities that are available for MBI member employees:
- Track your Master Builder Designation credits through quarterly updates and notifications each time credits change
- View and print your training report and Master Builder Designation report.
- Receive email notification confirming you are registered for an MBI course.
- Receive email reminders prior to an MBI course you are registered to attend.
- Receive email notifications when you have a certificate added to your Training Vault profile.
- Three-way communication and notification processes to assure company, employee, and MBI are all on the same page regarding training records
- Access to MBI's webinars at your convenience
- View messages about training opportunities each time you log in
MBI is dedicated to helping your company take advantage of this members-only service. We will come to your office to help set up your company training records in Training Vault and provide training on the system. As a reminder, all of your company’s training records are kept confidential and secure. To set up training, please contact Tom Fulcher at (515) 657-4395 or TFulcher@MBI.Build. Employees with a username and password for access to the MBI website are able to use the same login information to access Training Vault. For password assistance, please contact Nichole Fry at NFry@MBI.Build.