(MBI-LIVE) EOS Self-Implementer Master Class: The 5 Foundational Tools
- Oct 12, 2020 01:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Online Learning - Zoom
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|$100 / Person||MBI Member|
|$135 / Person||Construction Update Subscribers & Non-Members|
This session will help EOS® self-implementers hone their understanding of the 5 EOS® Foundational Tools™. Learn how each tool answers important questions for your business. Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of these critical tools and how to use them to get exceptional results.
1. The Vision/Traction Organizer™ (V/TO) is a powerful tool to help you simplify the strategic planning process, getting your vision out of your head and onto paper. Using our simple 2-page tool, you’ll answer eight questions to crystallize where your organization is going and how you will get there.
2. The Accountability Chart – A supercharged organizational chart that, in addition to showing structure, clarifies the roles and responsibilities of everyone in the organization.
3. Rocks – These are simply priorities…the three to seven most important things you must accomplish in the next 90 days. Company Rocks are priorities for the company, departmental Rocks are priorities for your department, and individual Rocks are priorities for you or another individual.
4. The Weekly Meeting Pulse helps companies do this by providing an opportunity to ensure that everything is on track for the week, which in turn ensures that everything stays on track for the quarter.
5. EOS® Scorecard™ – your business’ version of that predictive data. It tells you exactly what is happening in your organization at the moment and gives you the power to be proactive. Building an EOS® Scorecard is no easy task, and no one gets it right on their first try
Master Builder Designation Credits: Leadership - 2 credits