Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) Certified Operator Training
- May 07, 2024 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
- May 08, 2024 07:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- 4100 Westown Pkwy
- West Des Moines, IA 50266
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|$300||/Person - MBI Members|
|$375||/Person - Non-Members|
Presenter: Brandon Black, Construction Safety Specialists, Inc. - West Des Moines, IA
This course will utilize the IVES training curriculum and will provide a hands-on learning atmosphere to enhance the knowledge retention and attendee experience that goes BEYOND COMPLIANCE for those seeking high-level competency.
The primary objective of this MEWPs operator training program is to provide you with the knowledge and skill required to demonstrate safe, competent operation of the equipment addressed. This overall objective may be broken down into several specific objectives that are secondary, but necessary, in order to reach the final objective of qualification as a MEWP operator.
- Attendees of this course must bring a body harness and a connector (lanyard or self-retracting lifeline preferred), as well as a hard hat
- Attendees must have a functional English language reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Safety toed shoes and high visibility vest or clothing are recommeded for all attendees
- Attendees must be able to attend the full duration of the course
- Recertification is required every 3 years.
Master Builder Designation: Safety - 9 credits