Blueprint Reading: Plumbing / Mechanical / Electrical
- Sep 18, 2020 08:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Sheraton West Des Moines
- 1800 50th St.
- West Des Moines, IA 50266
A Fundamental Skill For Anyone Involved in the Construction Industry.
Construction drawings can be difficult to understand and mistakes can be costly. Being able to read and understand construction drawings is a fundamental skill for anyone involved in the construction industry. In this series, participants will gain the skills necessary to read and understand typical construction documents - blueprints and specifications. Participants can register for the entire series to receive a discount, or register separately for only one or two of the sessions
Session #3 : Plumbing / Mechanical / Electrical
Presenter : Brad Perkins
This session will focus on the reading and use of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing plans and specifications. Topics to include the following:
• Standard symbols, plan organization, specification organization
• Mechanical systems, equipment, ductwork, andschedules
• Plumbing systems, equipment, piping, and schedules
• Electrical systems, equipment, wiring, conduit, one-linediagrams, and schedules
• Electrical site plan
• Mechanical, plumbing, and electrical details